New Podcast: The Holiday Week Weather Forecast and the Inside Story on the Northeast Snowstorms


My new podcast is out and I provide a detailed forecast for this weekend and next week New Podcast:   The Holiday Week Weather Forecast and the Inside Story on the Northeast Snowstorms

My new podcast is out and I provide a detailed forecast for this weekend and next week, including Christmas Day.  And then I turn to the great Northeast snowstorm of yesterday, telling you about the amazing totals and the nature of the Nor'Easter s cyclones that produce heavy snow over the region.

Here is my podcast:
Click the play button to listen or use your favorite streaming service

Or stream my podcast from your favorite services:

Support the podcast on Patreon and get exclusive content., including my online event tomorrow morning at 10 AM.

___________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why so little lightning in the Pacific Northwest? And a very nice weekend ahead.

The Time of Year You Can See the Air Move

A Much Colder Than Normal April: But How Unusual?